We were planning our new product launch when we received a request from a bride to design an elegant, unique letterpress save the date card. With that, the seed was planted to create this stunning wedding save the date.
It's a simple, balanced design that walks the fine line between modern & classic. Our high-quality, custom printing makes it perfect for any elevated event.
Letterpress printed on your choice of luxe paper stock.
Please Note: While text is customizable, the design elements and layout are not.
Complimentary Shipping included with every purchase.
Card Size: 5” x 7”
Envelope Size: 5.25” x 7.25”
Premium Paper Options for Card:
• 110 lb. 100% Cotton Stock in Fluorescent White
• 110 lb. 100% Cotton Stock in Pearl White
• 220 lb. 100% Cotton Stock in Fluorescent White
• 220 lb. 100% Cotton Stock in Pearl White
• Blank, pointed-flap envelopes in your color selection are included with purchase (see color chart). Envelope addressing options are available. If you would like to purchase Recipient Addressing, please complete and submit the template found here with your order.
Print Method: One-color, single-sided, letterpress printing by skilled craftsmen on state-of-the-art Heidelberg Presses.
Envelopes are printed digitally.
• You'll receive an electronic, black & white, (PDF) proof of your design via email in 1-3 business days (Monday - Friday only, excluding holidays).
• Your purchase includes two complimentary revision rounds during which you may request wording or color changes. Once you approve your proof, your order will begin processing. Please read our Policy Page to learn more about the proofing process.
• Processing time is 12 business days (Monday - Friday only, excluding holidays). Processing time is IN ADDITION to proofing & shipping time. Once processed, your order will ship via the delivery method selected at checkout.
• Complimentary ground shipping (3-6 business days) is included with your purchase. If you need your order faster you may upgrade your shipping method at checkout.
NEED MORE INFO? Please reference the following pages: