Let your guests know, "The bar is this way," with a carefully crafted, chic wedding bar menu sign. A well-placed wedding bar sign can not only help family and friends navigate your reception, it can also be another delightful detail that weaves your unique style into every part of your big day. Tailor your wedding's style down to the last detail with the whole Bailey Stationery Suite.
• Small: 8" x 10”
• Medium 11" x 14"
• Large 16" x 20"
• Foam board signs are lightweight, portable & easy to display
• Designs are printed directly on a foam board with a paper face that is 3/16” thick. Printed signs are sturdy, full color & fade resistant.
• Includes a self-stick cardboard stand for displaying your sign.
• Canvas signs are also sturdy, portable & easy to display
• Great choice if you want a high-end look or plan to keep and display your sign after your event.
• Digitally printed on gallery-quality semi-gloss canvas. Hand-wrapped on a 1.5” wooden frame. Includes a metal bracket for hanging.
• Acrylic is a colorless, transparent, rigid plastic. It provides the look of glass with the durability of plastic.
• Designs are printed directly onto ⅛” thick acrylic. Printed signs are durable but may scratch or shatter with improper care. To clean your sign, use a damp, non-abrasive cloth.
Acrylic is available in 4 styles:
CLEAR ACRYLIC: Totally transparent, glossy on both sides, looks like glass.
FROSTED ACRYLIC: Front of sign has a matte, semi-opaque appearance. It is not completely see through like the clear acrylic, however, it does let some light through. Similar to looking through a fogged up window. The front side of the acrylic will be printed with your design while the back side remains glossy. Frosted acrylic signs require extra gentle handling to prevent scratches.
WHITE ACRYLIC: Our white acrylic is milky white in color with slight translucency. Unlike frosted acrylic, white acrylic is glossy on both sides.
BLACK ACRYLIC: Black acrylic is semi-translucent like the white acrylic. It is also glossy on both sides.
Digital proofs are emailed to you within 3 business days (Monday - Friday only, holidays excluded) after purchase. Two complimentary rounds of revisions are included. Additional rounds will incur a fee. Please see our POLICY page for additional details.
Once proofs are approved, please allow 4 business days (Monday - Friday only, holidays excluded) for printing and your order will ship afterward.
Please Note: Production time is IN ADDITION to proofing and shipping time. Once processed, your order will ship via the delivery method selected at checkout.
Complimentary ground shipping is included with your purchase. If you need your order faster you may upgrade your shipping method at checkout.
Placing an order confirms that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions outlined on our POLICIES page.
Need more info? Please reference the following pages: